Casio Gshock GBDH1000 is a great fitness watch which comes with lot of sensors like
- Heart Rate
- ABC sensors
- Unlimited battery life with Solar Charging
- MIP Display
- Phone Notifications display etc.
- Watch can automatically set the time via bluetooth.
You can also set time manually or via GPS, Follow below steps to set it via GPS
- Long Press Disp Button in Home screen
- Go to “Time Adjustment”-> “Auto” -> “Time(GPS)”
- It will connect to GPS satellite and sync the time via GPS.
- It will show the updated time as per below: