COngratulations on grabbing your PS5 or Xbox Series X, To fully utilize the potential of these gaming consoles, you need a TV which can support atleast 4k@120 fps to fully utilize the gaming potential of these next Gen Consoles.
Below is a list with Pros & cons for some of the TVs available in India which supports these consoles
1 – LG OLED 55 BX series – oled55bxpta
It is a OLED TV with perfect Blacks & color ,
Best Buy Link Flipkart : https://www.flipkart.com/lg-139-cm-55-inch-oled-ultra-hd-4k-smart-tv/p/itm61a2c64a0e98a?pid=TVSFVYXDW85SNXZK&lid=LSTTVSFVYXDW85SNXZK16VTHH&marketplace=FLIPKART&q=LG+TV+55+oled&store=ckf%2Fczl&srno=s_1_1&otracker=search&otracker1=search&fm=SEARCH&iid=c924f159-7a6c-4a0d-9e67-302d5972c763.TVSFVYXDW85SNXZK.SEARCH&ppt=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=y6ewo0n0lc0000001633882948104&qH=3cedaf0dbbde60c3
- 4k@120 Support on 2 HDMI Ports
- all 4 HDMI 2.1 Ports( Only two of those supports 4k@120)
- HDR Support – Yes
- VRR – Yes
- Response Time >1ms
- ALLM – Yes
- HGIG – Yes
- Bit Expensive than non OLED models, but cheapest among OLEDs
- Will not be as bright as Samsung QLEDs
- Burn In Issue could be a potential deal breaker in coming years.
- Software is LG WebOS which is not as intuitive as Google TV, but it doesn’t bother that much & gets the job done easily.
To be Continued …